Friday 29 May 2015

Daily Drawing Update - Week One

The idea of doing a drawing-a-day was always something I really wanted to do but never had the motivation for... until now. After following people such as Augustwren and Mogutakahashi on Instagram, it has given me the inspiration to pick up this challenge. So Amy and I bought Moleskine sketchbooks with the intention of keeping this challenge running for as long as we can, and every Friday I will blog my drawings from the past week.
#1 - Amy and I had a Budweiser and a packet of Reese's Peanut Butter Cups to celebrate our Uni results.
#2 - We went to Saltaire to visit the Salt Mill. We then sat in the park with some fish and chips and watched a young family play in the river with their cute Chihuahua.
#3 - I bought these flowers for Amy ages ago and they are still a colourful addition to the flat windowsill.
#4 - This was a small hanging metal sculpture I made in my workshop induction way back in October.
#5 - Fruit and Veg, gotta get that 5 a day. What should be my fifth?
#6 - The pattern on the shirt I wore out that night.
#7 - Mornings are saved by these cups of tea.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome project, have fun with it! I'm currently in the day 140/50's? of mine!
    Lauren // OhHay Blogs!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thank you for your comment, I will do! Im already having fun with it and I have loads of ideas for the daily drawings and the rest of my blog content. I've had a look though yours and it's great, keep it up!
      Jake :)
      x

      Delete

Masking Paint. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.